Membership is open to KRI Certified Level 1 teachers and above – BECOME A MEMBER NOW
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
• Membership of the Kundalini Yoga professional teaching Association.
• Current financial Full Members may use the letters “KTYANZ” as their qualification after their name.
• Voting rights in the Association & Invitation to AGM
• Professional membership with KYTANZ also grants you membership with IKYTA (International Kundalini Yoga Teachers Association), provided you join/renew with KYTANZ by the annual membership due date (in early Jan each year).
• Membership with IKYTA will give benefits such as: ability to list classes on the IKYTA database of Teachers; ability to use the IKYTA watermark when advertising yourself as a teacher; access to teaching resources (e.g., webinars, curriculums etc) and professional resources (e.g., advertising fliers, logos, posters, liability form template etc)
• Promotional Directory – Listing as a registered teacher on the KYTANZ website under your location, allowing new students to find you. Search by state, name and suburb.
• Listing your classes on the “Find a Class” database on the KYTANZ website.
• Listing your workshops and events in the monthly Events Newsletter sent out to the wide Kundalini Yoga community in Australia and New Zealand
• NEW MEMBER SITE COMING SOON
• Discounted Insurance with Arthur J. Gallagher Insurance Brokers (formerly OAMPS):
– Discounts off insurance
– For members earning less than $5000 per year as a Kundalini Yoga teacher, insurance rates are significantly reduced.
For further information: http://www.ajg.com.au/industries/natural-therapies-insurance
• Members receive discounts on workshops; seminars and events supported by KYTANZ.
• Members receive discounts on products
CONTINUED EDUCATION AND TRAINING
• Membership provides teaching updates for further training in topics such as Level 2 Modules, Pregnancy Yoga, Yoga Therapy, Children’s Yoga, etc.
Become a part of a growing Kundalini Yoga Community and help promote the growth of Kundalini Yoga here in Australia and New Zealand!